Wednesday, January 23, 2013

We've all heard it before...

You can't out train a bad diet.

So, my batteries died in my scale last week. Wasn't overly concerned about it bc I try not to weigh everyday anyway.

Well, my daughters first birthday, her party, having friends over for the weekend & party leftovers in the house did me in.

Put new batteries in my scale this morning...up 5 lbs! Ughh. I know that some of that has to be water weight but it was a smack in the face to see on the scale this morning.

I hit the gym hard 5 times last week. Twice so far this week...but it doesn't matter bc you can't out train a bad diet. Mehhh.

I need to remind myself that this is a process..there's good days and bad days. And most importantly: the scale is a lying whore.

It's a lifestyle.. Not a diet.

Time for a protein shake & an apple :)
Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment