Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Carrie Bradshaw Moment...

So, yesterday (while in the shower...don't laugh) it occurred to me how quickly I let myself slip down on my list of priorities.

Prior to having my daughter, I think I did a pretty good job of keeping myself somewhere toward the top of the list. Today I would not say that is the case.

Thinking back as to why: after my daughter was born I went into full mommy/wife/provider mode. My main (and sometimes only) priority is Avery. I also blossomed into housewife of the century. Thanks to Pinterest, my husband now thinks I'm a domestic goddess. Shhh...it's our little secret.

So, after meeting the baby's needs, keeping her occupied, cleaning, laundry, bills, grocery shopping, making dinner & working a full time job....I'm exhausted just thinking about all of that.... When is there time left for me?

The short answer is: there's not.

Stay tuned for how I decided to rectify this situation.....

No comments:

Post a Comment