Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I hate commitment.

I'd say that for a good year..who am i kidding? 2 years now...i've been contemplating starting a blog. i think about it at the most inopportune times, get all pumped up and then get too busy with everyday life to commit. insert full time job, home, pregnancy, baby, friends, family, weight loss, working out...and dare i say, making time for myself?!? :-O

i have a self diagnosed commitment issues...despite owning a home, having a career & being married with a baby. see, i can commit....at times! perhaps this is why my thoughts of a blog have never made it past the brainstorming phase....and why i'm still trying to lose those last 10 L.B's. heh.

well, here it is! i'm jumping in head first and hope you come along for the ride :)


what's to come? trials and tribulations of everyday life, getting healthy & attempting to keep my sanity.
stay tuned ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment