Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 3 & 4

Two more days down! Almost half way :)

Day 3:
Whole grain toast with 1 tbsp natural pb
Banana
Turkey burger, red quinoa & broccoli
Spark, pumpkin seeds
5 slices turkey, 20 grapes
Apple with pb, 20 grapes

Felt pretty good today until the afternoon. Full disclosure: my stomach wasn't feeling great. No, I wasn't stuck in the bathroom...in case you were wondering. Lol. I thought maybe going to the gym would make me feel better.. 5 miles later, still not good. So I had some fruit and went to bed.

Day 4:
Oatmeal with 1 tbsp pb, 1 tbsp flax seed
Animal crackers 8 (again, whoops!)
1/2 avocado, turkey, 20 grapes
Multi-grain brown rice, chicken & broccoli
Grapes
Cheesecake ball (shouldn't have....but SOO worth it)

Day 4 was fine..except for my 8 animal crackers and cheesecake ball. Lol. I felt much better though. Tonight I head back to work (nightshift). Now is when the real test begins. We'll see how I do without my caffeine.

So far, I don't feel amazingly better or worse. I'm going to trust it. There's a reason that the cleanse is 10 days...just trusting. Almost half way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment